6 Steps to Apply MM2H with us
STEP 1: PRE-SUBMISSION
Download the application forms below and filled it up.
STEP 2: SUBMIT APPLICATION
Prepare your personal documents according to the list below:
- COMPANY LETTER STATING POSITION, SALARY AND DATE COMMENCE WORK FOR THOSE EMPLOYED
- LATEST 3 MONTHS INCOME SLIPS
- FOR RETIREES- PENSIONS (GOVERNMENT FUND)RECEIVED OR INCOME RECEIVED FROM OTHER SOURCES FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS
- PHOTOCOPY OF FULL SET PASSPORT OF ALL PARTICIPANTS
- 5 PCS COLORED PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS OF EACH APPLICANT
- PHOTOCOPY OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE(IF MARRIED)
- PHOTOCOPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE(IF INCLUDED IN THE APPLICATION
- RESUME/BIO-DATA/CURRICULUM VITAE BRIEFLY STATING BUSINESS /WORK EXPERIENCES OF THE LAST 10 YEARS
- MM2H LETTER OF APPLICATION STATING PERSONAL BACKGROUND, INTENTION OF JOINING THIS PROGRAM TO RETIRE IN MALAYSIA, SINGLE OR WITH FAMILY
MEMBERS AND FINANCIAL CAPABILITIES TO SUPPORT STAY IN MALAYSIA. IN ADDITION, PLEASE INDICATE CATEGORY YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR
- A COPY OF DOCUMENTS SHOWING PROPERTIES OWNED(IF ANY)
- BANK STATEMENTS(CURRENT/SAVING)/FIXED DEPOSIT CERTIFICATES/PERSONAL ACCOUNT SHOWING BALANCE FOR THE LATEST 3 MONTHS.
THE STATEMENTS MUST HAVE PROOF OF YOUR LIQUID ASSESSTS AS FOLLOWS:-
- AGED ABOVE 50 CATEGORY – MINIMUM RM 350,000.00
- AGED BELOW 50 CATEGORY- MINIMUM RM500,000.00
- LETTER OF GOOD CONDUCT
IMPORTANT NOTES: ALL COPIES MUST BE CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS BY EMBASSY/HIGH COMMISSION/SOLICITOR/JUSTICE OF PEACE/NOTARY PUBLIC/COMMISSION FOR OATHS/GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL
Submit the document to our Agency. You may contact us for more details.
STEP 3: CONDITIONAL APPROVAL LETTER ISSUED
Conditional approval letter is issued to the approved applicant by the Immigration Unit, MM2H Centre.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL IN MALAYSIA
After receiving the Conditional Approval letter:
- Open the required Fixed Deposit account in any bank in Malaysia for one-year period on an auto renewal basis **
- Purchase Medical Insurance in any insurance company in Malaysia /summit Medical Insurance that is applicable in Malaysia.
- Obtain medical report from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia
- Fullfill Security Bond requirement (Direct Applicant only)
STEP 5: SUBMIT REMAINING DOCUMENTS
Submit remaining documents to the Immigration Unit, MM2H Centre:
- Submit Fixed Deposit certificate.
- Submit Medical Insurance policy.
- Submit medical report .
- Submit stamped Security Bond (Direct Applicant only)
STEP 6: COLLECT VISA
Applicant can now collect the Malaysia My Second Home Visa.
The fee for Social Visit Pass is RM 90/year. Social Visit Pass will be given according to the validity of the passport (maximum 10 years).